TERMS AND CONDITIONS
References to “we”, “us” or “our” throughout www.OhYesCeleste.com (“the Website”) are to CELESTE. The use of the Website and the purchase of any products (“Products”) from the Website is governed by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”). We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you..
RETURNS, CREDITS, EXCHANGES
- No refunds will be given for soiled or damaged items. All items must be returned in new unused condition.
- Returns must be unwashed and unworn, in perfect condition and in their box with packaging, and all tags and labels attached.
- We reserve the right to deduct 50% of the reimbursement if the goods have lost value due to unnecessary handling, including without limitation wearing of the item beyond trying it on.
- Bespoke, or custom items are not eligible for return or refund.
- Full refunds will be made after garments have been inspected and deemed to be in new condition.
- Garments that are returned with signs of being worn will not be accepted and immediately returned.
Please take care to package your return carefully OhYesCeleste is not responsible for damage or lost products caused by shipping errors and faulty packaging.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We accept no responsibility for web sites or other information, practices or products of other parties linked to the Website. Your dealings with persons found via the Website are between you and such persons and we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of such dealings.
CELESTE, a company registered in the United States whose company office address is in Petaluma, California, is responsible for products supplied from the Website.
Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the Products indicated by you and it is not binding on us until your order has been delivered and signed for. All advertisements and communications made by CELESTE up until your order is delivered and signed for are invitations to treat only and are not offers. This means that if Products are shown on the site but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, CELESTE shall not be obliged to sell you those products and hold the rights to cancel and withdraw orders once placed.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by our licensors or us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for: 1. any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or 2. any loss of goodwill or reputation; or 3. any loss which was not brought to the attention of CELESTE at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by CELESTE; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
CUSTOMS & DUTY
Please note that all shipments outside the US may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We do not offer refunds on customs and duty charges.
PROMOTIONAL CODE AND ONLINE OFFER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time we may issue promotional discount codes to individuals or groups of people.
Each code will have its own specific terms, for example when it is valid from and until, and what discount or offer it provides you. However, general terms for the use of voucher codes are:
- They are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion or on sale items
- They cannot be used to purchase online gift vouchers
- They are only available for your sole use and will not be valid if passed on to third parties
- CELESTE reserves the right to withdraw or alter any promotion at any time at their discretion without prior notification.
To claim your discount you should enter the code in the promotional box when you checkout at OhYesCeleste.com.
In the instance that you find a code is not working on the website don’t worry, please call our Customer Service, (323) 447 1881 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org as our friendly advisors will be able to help you.
PRIZE DRAW / COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time we run various prize draws and competitions and encourage you to take part as there are always fantastic prizes on offer.
Each prize draw or competition will have its own specific terms, for example when it starts and ends, and what you need to do to enter. However, general terms for entering prize draws and competitions include:
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- All winners will be chosen from at random from all the entries received.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw or competition closing by email, phone or post.
- Winners must respond to us within 7 days confirming acceptance of the prize. If no response is received within 7 days, we reserve the right to choose an alternative winner and contact them.
- Details of the prizewinner will be available upon written request.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
SALE AND FLASH SALE
Sale items are available online at www.OhYesCeleste.com and in selected boutiques and concessions. Discounts on selected lines only. While stocks last.
CELESTE reserves the right to withdraw or alter the details of this offer at any time. Due to the nature of sale, prices are subject to change as the sale continues and as stock becomes more limited.
We are unfortunately unable to offer to refund the price difference should you have ordered before the prices were reduced further. If your sizes are still available you are welcome to place a new order with the current pricing and return the original order for a refund.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We work very hard to provide accurate and up to date information on our website. Occasionally it may in error provide out dated, incorrect or incomplete information. We reserve the right to:
- Correct any information at any time.
- Revise information to reflect changes in products and promotions.
- Repudiate the purchase of products at inaccurate prices.
- Cancel orders for products listed at the incorrect price.
We apologize if this causes you any inconvenience at any time. If you feel you have found an error, please let us know as soon as possible.
We really appreciate your help.